Oct 12, 2016 | Social Media Management and Optimization (SMM, SMO), Social WiFi Marketing, Uncategorized
Quite awhile ago we ran our very successful 30 Day Social Media Content Challenge. It was a smashing success for us but more importantly for our clients. They found that the challenge removed the shackles which was holding back their success in social media.
As much as social media is in our every day lives in one way or another, it’s still insanely hard as a small business owner to manage both your business and your social media presence! If you’re like most of us, you struggle to find enough time to fit it all into the average day. The results usually aren’t that astounding as a result.
This is because we are taking shortcuts and not giving our social media profiles the attention they deserve. The big hurdle for everyone to get over? It isn’t how much time you’re investing, but rather the quality of the time spent on social media. We’ll give you a laser focus on what’s important.
Imagine the increases in traffic and sales you’d experience if you could repurpose just the time you’re already investing in social media and use it more efficiently.
With the help of JVI Mobile you work better, not harder; and all the while improving your social media presence and your profits!
To help you we are bringing back the 30 Day Social Media Content Challenge! Beginning October 31st, JVI Mobile will be guiding a group of small business owners through a very easy, practical, actionable program designed to help you post something new on your social media accounts every day and drive incremental results. This program will accomplish the following:
- How to post to social media
- Stay accountable to your peers
- Learn which networks work for your business
- Engage your customers
- Get you in the habit of doing this daily!
However, there is an even bigger benefit to starting now and developing this habit through November.
You have the opportunity to massively increase your holiday sales numbers!
Let us take the confusion and the stress out of your online social media presence. We’ll cut through the chaff and show you quick and simple tools for maximizing the return on every minute you invest. Included are best practices and shortcuts to power your results to new record highs.
Ready to learn more? Getting started is easy. Click here and you we will guide you from there!
Keep in touch with us!
May 20, 2016 | SMS Marketing, Social Media Management and Optimization (SMM, SMO), Social WiFi Marketing, Uncategorized
Every local business should have a mailing list to use for email marketing. However, convincing people to sign up for your list may be a challenge. Most people get dozens of marketing emails each day, and some are reluctant to add yet another email to the mix. The question, then, is how you can convince potential customers who visit your site to sign up for your mailing list. One common answer is creating something called a lead magnet – a freebie that entices people to type their email address into your opt-in box.
What Is a Lead Magnet?
In case you are unfamiliar with the term, let’s start with a quick explanation of what a lead magnet is. A lead magnet is a free item that you offer to new leads if they sign up for your mailing list. It’s called a magnet because companies often advertise the lead magnet as a way of getting people to visit their site. In other words, it attracts customers the way a magnet attracts metal. Once they are on the site, they learn that all they have to do to get the lead magnet is sign up for your mailing list.
A lead magnet can be almost anything you want it to be, but the best options for local businesses are digital items that can be immediately downloaded after the customer opts in. You want the process to be as easy as possible.
Why You Need a Lead Magnet
Maybe you don’t have a mailing list and you’re wondering why you need one. Local business owners sometimes neglect email marketing as a resource because they think it’s a waste of money. However, the fact is that email marketing is still one of the most effective – and most affordable – forms of internet marketing. Here are some reasons that using a lead magnet to build your list makes sense:
- Email marketing offers a low-cost, easy way to stay in touch with your customers on an ongoing way.
- Email marketing is incredibly versatile. Here are just a few ideas of ways you might use email marketing:
- To announce new products – for example, you might make a short unboxing or how-to video for a new product in your store.
- To share valuable information with your customers – one of the best uses of email marketing is providing value to your customers, which creates a sense of obligation.
- To offer enticements to get customers to visit your store – examples include promotions, coupons, and special events.
- To encourage customers to spread the word about your business – if you make a point of offering worthwhile information, some of your customers will share your email with their friends and family, thus increasing your reach.
- Using a lead magnet helps you encourage a particular cognitive bias – sort of a mental glitch – known as reciprocity. Most human beings feel a need to return the favor when they get something free. Offering a lead magnet makes your customers feel a sense of obligation to you because they know you’ve given them something valuable without charging them a dime. Once they have accepted a freebie from you, they are more likely to become paying customers than they would be otherwise.
As you can see, there are some significant benefits to using a lead magnet to help grow your email list.
How to Create an Irresistible Lead Magnet
Deciding you want a lead magnet for your website is the first step. The second is deciding what form the lead magnet will take, and then creating it. Let’s start by talking about some good options for lead magnets.
- Remember that digital products that are available for immediate download are the best choice. Don’t make your customers wait to get their freebie – give it to them right away.
- One common option for a lead magnet is a short eBook. Sometimes people think that books have to be long, but the truth is that the average length of non-fiction books on the Kindle bestseller list is only 10,000 words. A free book can be even shorter – sometimes 2,500 or 3,500 words is plenty.
- Another popular choice for a lead magnet is a tip sheet or hack sheet. It seems like you can’t go anywhere on the internet these days without coming across a list of hacks for everything from household chores to organizing your desk at work. People seem to love them, and creating a good hack sheet doesn’t take long.
- If you offer a business-related service, one very good lead magnet option is a free template for a particular kind of document.
- A video or series of videos is another option, although creating videos is certainly more costly than making written content. The downside of a video is that it takes time for your customer to consume.
The most affordable and easily accessible options are short written documents that customers can download immediately.
Now let’s talk about how to create your lead magnet. If you have a business that lends itself to tips and hacks – for example, the owner of a kitchen supply store might do well to offer a list of cooking hacks (or kitchen storage hacks) to potential customers – then that’s a good way to go because it doesn’t take long to create.
If the majority of your customers are looking for information, then writing a short eBook might be the answer. Don’t get intimidated by the thought of writing a book. If you feel you can’t do it yourself, you can always hire a freelance writer to do it for you. Just brainstorm some potential topics for a book, keeping in mind that you want things that are going to be compelling and interesting to your potential customers. For example, a sports equipment store might offer a short eBook about how to prepare for ski season or a buying guide for parents whose kids are signing up for the local soccer league.
The key with any lead magnet is to think about what your customers want, and then to find a way to give it to them. When you start, it might be helpful to think about your target customers and who they are. After that, you can reach out with some social media advertising to let people know about your awesome new lead magnet and why they need to get it.
Lead magnets are an effective and inexpensive way to help you build a mailing list – which you can then use to attract new customers and grow your business. As long as you focus on providing value with your lead magnet, and target your ads wisely, you should have no difficulty attracting people to your opt-in page.
At JVI Mobile, we are passionate about creating and growing awesome social relationships. Tell us how we can help! We’ve got a crack team literally at your fingertips!
If you haven’t already, check out our Digital Marketing Assistant. It’s a relatively new service we are offering where you can get expert help and ready access to the JVI team will all your digital marketing concerns and questions!
May 13, 2015 | Apps, Apps We've Built, Clients, Reputation Management, SMS Marketing, Social Media Management and Optimization (SMM, SMO), Social WiFi Marketing, Uncategorized
World of Sports Family Fun Center is a landmark attraction in South Boston Virginia for over 40 years! Our 85,000 sqft center hosts a World Class Bowling center with Pro Shop. Next to that, there is a modern arcade with the top games on the planet. Adjacent to that, we have a brand new for 2015 Lazer Tag Arena, with full scoring and competitions.
In addition to the games, World of Sports offers 2 full size cinema screen theater sowing the latest blockbuster Hollywood hits.
On the other side of the facility is our indoor roller skating rink, with all of the lights and audio that makes skating fun.
In the center of it all is Spare Times Grill and Bar. Fun for the whole family. Now, this isn’t your typical bowling alley fare. Spare Times offers delicious american lunch a dinner specials like prime rib and filet mignon, or comfort foods like buffalo wings with many sauce flavors. We also host live entertainment and sometimes bigger concerts.
Did I mention this is all under one roof?
JVI Mobile, JVI Social and SMS Campaigns are the three services we are providing for World of Sports. To join their Text Message Marketing list, you can send the Keyword WOSSTG to 41242.